Terms and conditions for adding entries to the UK Christian Directory:
- Only submit a listing to the directory if you are either the owner, content editor or employee / volunteer with permission to add details to an online directory.
- Suggesting a link does not mean automatic addition to the directory.
- To find out what our statement of faith is, click here. Submissions should be in general agreement with this basic statement of faith.
- Entries are added to the directory on the understanding that this does not constitute an endorsement of any particular denomination, political party or outlook.
- We generally don’t add links that have the majority of content related purely to selling, advertising, marketing, self-promotion or is deemed to contain controversial, dogmatic, aggressive or misleading content.
- Businesses, charities, personal pages, and organisations etc ideally need to make clear that they are Christian related in some way – such as owned and operated by Christians – within the entry details to avoid rejection – in particular if there is little or no Christian content on the site. Sites submitted are not guaranteed to stay in Christian Websites Directory, and inappropriate sites will be removed without notice. If you discover an entry that no longer works, contact us and let us know, this helps to keep the directory up-to-date.
- UK Christian Directory reserves the right to decline to publish a submitted website.
- UK Christian Directory is not responsible for the content of sites linked to from the directory, nor the accuracy of information submitted to the directory.
- We request that you keep your link entry up-to-date if anything changes – this helps maintain the quality of the directory for everyone.
- Listings submitted to the directory may also appear on other relevant UK Christian Web pages. However, a submission to the directory does not guarantee placement elsewhere on UK Christian Web.
- Directory entries may be removed at any time.
Header photo by Dimitry Anikin on Unsplash